Reserve a Room (by time)
Providing public spaces to learn, collaborate, and create is a core library service (available during library open hours). Before you reserve a space, please read and agree to the library's Meeting Spaces Policy and Payment & Use Procedures.
View all spaces available for your selected time and duration below or use the "Room Type" filter to select only:
- Study rooms: for 1-6 people, reserve once per day for up to 3 hours, open to everyone.
- Meeting spaces: for up to 120 people, reserve for up to 4 hours, for anyone (18+) with a library card registered with the Oak Park Public Library.
- Virtual meeting spaces (available through Zoom): reserve for up to 4 hours, for Oak Park Public Library cardholders (18+) only.
- Creative Studio Stations (Audio Booth): for 1-2 people, reserve once per week for up to 3 hours, open to everyone (14+).
Please note: In the Main Library, no WiFi, public computers, or printing available by floor as important network updates are completed:
- December 4-8: Main Library third floor
- December 11-15: Main Library first floor
- December 18-22: Main Library second floor