Program Type:Arts & Culture, Digital Learning, Equity & Anti-Racism
Age Group:Preschool , Elementary School , Middle School , High School , Adults , Older Adults
Oak Park Public Library is thrilled to be one of more than 30 organizations around the country—including libraries, museums, colleges, universities, and archives—partnering for Collections of Culture: 50 Years of Hip Hop Inside Libraries, Museums and Archives.
As part of our Oak Park celebration, we are hosting a t-shirt design contest! Here's how it will work:
1. Open to all ages, anyone can submit a design!
2. Six finalist designs will be selected by library staff members from two age categories (18 and under and 19+) .
3. Then from those six finalists, two winners will be chosen—by the public through an online voting contest!
4. The two winners (one from each age category of 18 and under and 19+) will receive a grand prize... a custom pair of limited edition, hip hop themed sneakers designed by locally owned and operated OPC Kicks.
5. More about this t-shirt design contest, its conditions, and how to submit t-shirt designs is included on the submission form (link below).
Best of luck to everyone who enters!